Spring of 2021 Dual Enrollment Information
Fall Dual Enrollment Information, Registration, and Requirements
Dual Enrollment students can only take courses during Spring Term
The number of credit hours that can be accessed are*:
- Rising 12th grade students may enroll in a maximum course load of sixteen credit hours
- Rising 11th grade students may enroll in a maximum course load of sixteen credit hours
- Rising 10th grade students may choose to enroll in up to seven credit hours on PHSC campuses or online. They may access additional sections of courses, up to the maximum course load 16 credit hours on their high school campus
- Rising 9th grade students may take courses at the high school or may choose to enroll in up to three (3) credit hours of courses offered online by PHSC per semester
- Dual Enrollment courses offered at a student’s high school must be taken at the high school, not at PHSC. FHS will offer ENC 1101 and ENC 1102 for the 20-21 school year.
- Any student taking an online course for the first time must take the PHSC online readiness course through Canvas. Given that PHSC courses may only be available online this fall, we highly encourage ALL students to access and complete the online readiness course now.Click here for more information on how to complete this.
- ALL DE students must complete the DE orientation in Canvas. Students who have not completed this will have a hold placed on their Summer registration. Click here for more information on how to complete this.