Fall of 2020 Dual Enrollment Information
Fall Dual Enrollment Information, Registration, and Requirements
Dual Enrollment students can only take courses during Fall Term I 8/24/2020-12/11/2020
The number of credit hours that can be accessed are*:
- Rising 12th grade students may enroll in a maximum course load of sixteen credit hours
- Rising 11th grade students may enroll in a maximum course load of sixteen credit hours
- Rising 10th grade students may choose to enroll in up to seven credit hours on PHSC campuses or online. They may access additional sections of courses, up to the maximum course load 16 credit hours on their high school campus
- Rising 9th grade students may take courses at the high school or may choose to enroll in up to three (3) credit hours of courses offered online by PHSC per semester
- Dual Enrollment courses offered at a student’s high school must be taken at the high school, not at PHSC. FHS will offer ENC 1101 and ENC 1102 for the 20-21 school year.
- Any student taking an online course for the first time must take the PHSC online readiness course through Canvas. Given that PHSC courses may only be available online this fall, we highly encourage ALL students to access and complete the online readiness course now.Click here for more information on how to complete this.
- ALL DE students must complete the DE orientation in Canvas. Students who have not completed this will have a hold placed on their Summer registration. Click here for more information on how to complete this.
Summer Dual Enrollment Information
Please access the district website which contains the Summer Online Registration Worksheet for important upcoming dates and deadlines for Summer Registration at http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/oll/page/dual-enrollment.
- Please note that students who are taking an online course for the first time must complete the online readiness course through Canvas. Completion of the PHSC online readiness course is required prior to registering in any online dual enrollment courses.
- Completion of the Student Orientation online is also REQUIRED for all DE students. Students who have not completed this course will not be able to register for Summer courses. Visit http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/oll/page/dual-enrollment to access directions on how to complete the orientation.
Spring return and Summer Textbook Information
Click Here for Information: Dual Enrollment Textbook Flyer
Spring Textbook Return:
- The form on the flyer below must be completed 48 hours prior to the date of return.
- This will be done through a drive-thru process in front of the school or building.
- You will not need to get out of your car and we ask that when you return the books you follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and only have one person in the car, if possible. If not, please have the passenger seat empty.
- Please bring your own pen with you and have your books in a disposable bag in the trunk of your car for easy access for district staff.
Summer Textbook Pick-Up:
- The form on the flyer below must be completed 48 hours prior to the date of pick-up.
- Pick-up will be done through a drive-thru process in front of the school or building.
- You will not need to get out of your car and we ask that when you return the books you follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and only have one person in the car, if possible. If not, please have the passenger side empty.
- Please bring your own pen with you.
- We will ask that you open the trunk of your car in order safely provide you your textbooks.
- NOTE: We will not be writing vouchers for summer pick-up due to PHSC campuses being closed. Due to this some materials may have to be ordered based on demand.
Should you have any questions please contact Tonia Shook.
Contact Ms. Martanovic or Mr. Eliason with questions.
Summer DE Textbooks
For any seniors who missed textbook drop off the past two weeks, they may drop off their books at district office, 7205 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., Bldg. 3N, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638, on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 from 9-12. We are requesting underclassmen wait until the end of summer to drop off their textbooks.
Any students who need to pick up textbooks will be able to pick them up at district office,7205 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., Bldg. 3N, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638, on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 from 9-12.
Access codes are being emailed to students through their Pasco County School email address.
Here is the mach form for students to request DE textbooks and access codes. We will check this link on Wednesday for the next couple of weeks and place orders on Thursday with PHSC. We will notify students when their materials are available.