2012-2013 Helpful Tips
Here are some helpful hints for the 2012-2013 school year!
- Practice your music and scales everyday. The only way to improve is to practice a lot. Be sure to practice with correct posture, correct articulations, dynamics, and style. Don’t practice notes, practice MUSIC.
- Always check the website. It always has the most up-to-date information! It even has music, calendars, forms, photos, video and more….
- Practice your music and scales!
- Get your forms in on time. Late forms will cause you miss out on trips and more. Never be late. Right now, you need to be working on your Band Handbook Agreement Form, Contact Form, Power of Attorney, Trip Paperwork, H.O.T. Day Field Trip and more…..
- Seriously, practice!
- Always remember your locker combination. If you can’t remember it, you probably shouldn’t have a locker.
- GO PRACTICE ALREADY!
Remember, HAVE FUN! Yes, there are a lot of things to keep track of. Yes, it is a lot of work. It will end up being the most memorable experience of your high school career. It will go by quickly, so enjoy the experience while you can!